Thefizzypopgame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thefizzypopgame

The forum for all things Fizzy Pop game related

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Controversy strikes fizzy pop.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Bailes

Dan Bailes

Controversy strikes fizzy pop. Empty
PostSubject: Controversy strikes fizzy pop.   Controversy strikes fizzy pop. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Emotions were running high on Monday morning in the fizzy pop camp after Daniel Edwards 12 point weekend.

Fellows leader of the the Fizzy pop game were unhappy that Edwards brought it upon himself to choose the fixtures when it clearly wasnt his turn.

In an interview with ITV's The Championship, Marvin had this to say to his Fizzy pop rival.

"I wasnt around a computer to insert my fixtures Wednesday lunch-time,(the unwritten deadline for weekend fixtures) the internet had crashed at work. I had planned to do it that evening when I got home. Upon my re-connection I found that my fixtures had been done for me. My fixtures didnt match a single one of Edwards'. I was dismayed!! I know I got 9 points but Edwards got 12. I was supremely confident in my own selections this week, I would have beaten Edwards Im sure of it.."

Edwards, a fanatic gambler who in the past has been known to bend the rules to the limit, (he also used to cheat at 40-40in) is yet to comment. The inquest continues.....................
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Controversy strikes fizzy pop.   Controversy strikes fizzy pop. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Mr Bailes

The Fizzy Pop Game Ltd (the Company) note your concerns reagrding this weeks fixtures. However, the matter was considered by the Directors of the Company in a validly held and quorate executive board meeting held at Fizzy Pop Towers on Thursday 9 October 2008 at 09:27. The Board felt such drastic action was necessary to avert any market panic, potentially resulting in the short selling of Fizzy Pop shares. The decision was correctly made.

However, we take your allegations of 40:40in (or just 40:40 if played in North Devon) cheating very seriously. Fizzy Pop operate a stringent "fit and proper person test" for all league members. A 40:40in cheater would fail such a test. An internal investigation will be conducted into the matter by our legally qualified board member, Mr R Dowling Esq., who will report just before the last game of the season and adjudicate. The potential penalty is a points deduction up to 300 points entirely at the adjudicators discretion.

For the avoidance of doubt any heads and volley cheating is not considered for the purposes of the fit and proper person test.

Regards

In House Counsel
The Fizzy Pop Team Limited.
Back to top Go down
https://thefizzypopgame.forumotion.com
Dan Edwards

Dan Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Controversy strikes fizzy pop.   Controversy strikes fizzy pop. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Get your facts straight you no good for nothing punk!!

The fixtures weren't posted till Thursday!!

Mad

Anyway, this should clearly be in the 'Fizzy Pop Discussions' part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controversy strikes fizzy pop.   Controversy strikes fizzy pop. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Controversy strikes fizzy pop.
Page 1 of 1